SKF Fork Seal Kit Kawasaki Ninja EX300 2013/2017
They integrate a dust sealing lip to prevent dirt and water from contaminating suspension fluid with an oil sealing lip to prevent oil from escaping the fork.
*Each SKF seal kit includes 1 oil seal + 1 dust seal. To rebuild both forks you need to order 2 seal kits*
2 in stock
SKF 37m Ninja 300 Fork Seals Ninja 300 Kits Something as tiny as a little rubber seal can have a large and measurable effect on the ride quality and durability of a suspension component. SKF has developed a wide range of seals with this in mind. They integrate a dust sealing lip to prevent dirt and water from contaminating suspension fluid with an oil sealing lip to prevent oil from escaping the fork. Together you get a fork that will perform better and continue to deliver that performance over a longer period of time.
SKF 37m Ninja 300 Fork Seals NINJA 300 KIT FEATURES :
Superior sealing performance across a wide range of aftermarket applications
Integrated dust sealing lip is designed to guard against dirt and water entering fork, preventing contamination and increasing performance
Integrated oil sealing lip prevents oil from escaping the fork
Special pre-impregnated foam rings provide enhanced friction reduction. Foam rings are not included in each kit, model dependent
User friendly design makes for quick replacement during fork service
KITS INCLUDE ENOUGH PARTS FOR ONE FORK
- Oil seal and wiper seal to minimize contamination ingress
- Specifically developed NBR elastomer for reduced and constant friction
- Wiper seal with optional dual lip design for harsh contamination environments
- New oil sealing lip geometry particularly designed for fork seals
- Significantly improved riding comfort
- Increased service life and performance
- Enhanced water and dirt protection capability
- Reduced wear and air suction
- Compatibility with a wide range of OE and aftermarket oils
Spears Racing has been designing and making race products for decades, their continuous committed to excellence to advance as the industry changes. This commitment has resulted in more components specific to certain applications, proprietary products only manufactured for us. Each of these aspects has been put through stringent research and development stages to ensure that our product will exceed your standards.