Vortex Adjustable Rearsets Kawasaki Ninja 300 2013/2017
Vortex Racing adjustable rear sets are perfect for increasing rider comfort and confidence.
Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets Kawasaki Ninja 300
The Vortex Adjustable Rear Sets provide superior performance and ergonomics with a sleek look.
Vortex rearsets have been the go-to choice for performance minded sportbike riders for years and this new version brings even more features from race track development into the hands of everyday riders. Sleek, beautiful and functional, Vortex Racing adjustable rearsets are perfect for increasing rider comfort and confidence.
- V2 Design
- Compact design maximizes adjustment while minimizing size & weight
- Independently mounted shift & brake pedals prevent binding in the event of a crash
- GP shift compatible by reversing stock shift arm
- Extra detailed instructions for novice riders & racers
- Adjustment Range – Back:15-35mm & Up:10-30mm – 10mm increments, 9 positions
- Strength-to-weight optimization engineering using finite element analysis technology
- Patented folding toe peg protects pedals from crash damage while offering .5 inch of pedal length adjustment
- Independently mounted shift and brake pedals (where possible) helps to prevent binding from a bent peg