Suzuki SV650 BREMBO FULL FLOATING DISC/ROTOR “SERIE ORO” 290m Diameter 2003/2010
Brembo World Supersport winning kits for the street: These fully homologated for the street rotors have performed at the highest level in World Supersport and dominated the class outperforming any other competitors rotors on many occasions. High Carbon stainless steel.
Out of stock
BREMBO BRAKE DISC “SERIE ORO”290m Diameter /4.5-mm thick Suzuki SV650 Brembo Brake Rotor 78B40821
Brembo “SERIE ORO” Products are worldwide recognized as Brembo Premium Parts and now again “SERIE ORO” is the name given to a range of discs characterized by top level engineering and quality.
Features: ‘Floating’ brake discs are made of stainless steel and connected by way drive pins to the hub flange cast from light aluminum, machined on CNC equipment and then anodized.
Brembo ‘floating’ discs are manufactured from materials of the highest quality and deliver performance second to none.
“SERIE ORO” brake discs are 100% interchangeable with standard discs, these are the choice of motorcyclists familiar with Brembo quality and willing to accept nothing less. Along with a new disk we recommend to install always new pads.
Price for (01) ONE disc.
We work hard every day to correct any application mistake, we published all the information we have to let you check if the disk is correct, before ordering use the information’s you find on our web site,
- compare the disk image with the disk that you want to replace (looks different from the oem, but for example the number of fixing holes is the same)
- print the pdf file
- check the application inside official Brembo website (please note Brembo official web site applications are not as accurate as our applications).
- check the official Brembo Catalogue. The catalogue even shows if a disk is for front or rear (dot under the front wheel or under the rear wheel) and if we have doubts, we either check your order before shipping.
We provided all the tools to ensure the compatibility, on our part we can not be responsible for any application mistake, however , before and after your purchase we will be glad to assist you, to advise and to solve any issues and to facilitate an eventual replacement .
Brembo Brake Rotor 78B40821 Technical Characteristics
– 290 mm diameter
– 69 mm inner diameter
– 5 holes
– Brake disc thickness 4.5 mm
– Brake ring inox, Racing Material
– Brake inner part made of special aluminum, Black
– Floating storage with 10 steel-floater