Suzuki SV650 Superbike Brake lines 1999/2010 Black
Most manufacturers recommend replacing the OEM rubber brake lines after 2 to 3 years. With over extended use OEM rubber lines wear down and lose performance.
2 in stock
Superbike Brake line kit Suzuki SV650 90° is a kit that has been used by Spears Racing for over 2 decades . The kit is a custom length and it designed for each of the Lightweight bikes that Spears Racing supports. This line is made in the USA and is designed to give you a “More Direct” fluid flow into your brake caliper.
The difference between the “Standard Style” the one with a banjo on each end and the Spears Racing Superbike lines is the Spears Racing line will mount into your caliper via an adapter (comes in each kit) this is a direct fluid flow and no longer needs to have fluid feed into a lower banjo and disbursed around a banjo bolt which can cause pressure loss to your braking system.
The Lightweight/Middleweight motorcycles that we are racing is designed for a “commuter” in mind, upgrading from a rubber brake line to a Spears Superbike brake line is a necessity, we truly never want to think or worry how good our brakes are or if they are going to fade anytime soon
Superbike Brake Line 90° This kit has a Dash 3 inner Features 16 braided lines of steel around the inner Teflon, and all lines are coated with PVC protective coating. Also prevents scratches on the bike and keep fluid from being affected by humidity. Threads directly into calipers without use of banjo bolts, allowing for smoother and more effective flow of brake fluid. Provides stronger lever feel and quicker stopping power because it creates better pressure to the caliper. Used in FIM World Supersport 300 ,MotoAmerica Junior Cup and club level racers abound the world.
Superbike Brake line kit Suzuki SV650 kit Contains:
(2) Right /Left Spears Superbike line with 90° and banjo end
(1ea) 10m x 1.25 Banjo bolt for Mastercylinder
(5) Copper crush washer
- For Race Use Only
- 2.8 stainless steel line made of PTFE 62 Teflon, clear or color coated to protect lines
- “Zero expansion effect” technology delivers a stronger brake lever feel and excellent brake response
- All kits bolt directly to the caliper, resulting in a more effective transfer of brake fluid to the caliper
- Each kit comes with all the necessary hardware
- Banjo bolts should be torqued to 12 ft. lbs.
- Kit comes with silver banjo bolts and fittings